Monday, November 15, 2010

Gracehaven Charity Dinner

Gracehaven is a part of The Salvation Army, a residential home that cares of young persons. Last Friday was their 20years Anniversary, and the Home is holding a Charity Dinner entitled to "A Graceful Journey" to commemorate the journey travelled for the past 20years. Boss to show his support by buying one table at sgd2000 and brought all of us along! Thanks to my beloved boss for shared the care. It's very meaningful and perfect night for us! ^^

@ Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel

The ultimate goal of gracehaven residential care is to see every young person return to their owns home and families, changed for the better!

the incomplete group photo

(still short of 3 as they were late)

colleague who sit beside me, Alysha


my lady boss Christine and I


First dish: Braised Shark's Fin with Conpoy & Shredded Chicken

Second: Baked cod fish with Oranges Sauce



While waiting the next dishes, I busying snap photos for my colleague's cute bb girl! ^^

She is so cute and I love her so much! (so sad that she doesnt want me to carry =<)

3rd: Prawns with XO sauce in Golden nest

4th: Mixed fresh fruit salad with Deep fry assorted Seafood Rolls

Finally, she want me!!! Haha... damn damn happy!! ^^

5th: Roasted Crispy Chicken

6th: Mushroom with spinach

7th: Ee-fu Noodle


Last but not least, Chilled Mango Pudding

The dinner was ended at 9.30pm and when I reached JB it was 12am!!! Very tired yet satisfied day~ Thanks to my darling for waited me patiently too =)

No comments: