Wednesday, January 28, 2009

hAppY NiU yEaR ^o^

Gong Xi Fa Cai~ Wan Shi Ru Yi~ *o*

still be very exciting... jubilant and happy festival mood~
but I was back to work now -_-
Even it was short holiday yet I had very enjoyed on it with my beloved family and friends~ ^o*

I'm taken Friday nite bus back to hometown...Ooohs, the traffic was super jam! Wasted 2hours at checkpoint, about 9hours on the journey... reached taiping at 9am the day before New Year's Eve ==' (normally reached at about 5am only) Spent about 11hours from s'pore to Taiping... wAkAo~Super... super tired neh~ dizzy & giddy... @_@

Frankly, I not have be affected by New Year's atmosphere. It just look like same as usual merely can saw many cars from overseas (everywhere were traffic jam), many friends...relatives and visitors from far away, each and every family were busy on shopping and buying~
My 2 sisters were busy on their business too, so definitely I stay and help them. Day time helped my 3rd sister at her snack shop awhile then we went to bought hamper and foods for New Year. Then night time was busy at my 4th sister's kopitiam~Not only me have to work, all my niece and nephews also have to be helper~ A lots of customers take turn presence, given us a lot of business and works, it's GREAT!!! :)

The 2nd day was New Year's Eve, more and more friends and relatives came back, able to be sense much and much of new year's feeling! ^o^ Early morning I was at home to helped my mother prepared foods to served and pray. Then attended my friend's R.O.M at Taiping temple to be witness of theirs well-being! And then carry on by friends gathering after the ceremony. Hmmm, quite numbers of friend were absent this gathering because of busy. Anyway, we still keep on our gathering at Sushi King and shop around Taiping Central. As usual, our reunion dinner will be having at my uncle's house. After the dinner, all of my family were gamble at my 4th sister's new house. Hahaha... (gambling can not be short during new year~ ;p)

First day of CNY, woke up early to take red packet from my family. Wow, gain in a lot of big red packet this year... so glad!!! My house was fully with noise and excitement, big group of family reunite together and have a jolly time together...sweet, warm and fragrant~ so great and wonderful!!!
Second day of CNY, last day of my holiday too :( Cherish my last day to keep accompany my family and visited my relatives. As departure time on early so noon time I was stay at home to packed my luggage. My mum & sisters baked so much variety of biscuits and cookies for me~ truly touch and appreciate... sincerely cherish and treasure all of you! Love you all so much... muack!!!

Hereby, wishing all of my beloved 新年快樂~事業高升~身体健康~萬事如意~ 一帆風順, 二龍騰飛, 三羊開泰, 四季平安, 五福臨門, 六六大順, 七星高照, 八方來財, 九九同心, 十全十美! 百事亨通, 千事吉祥, 萬事如意!!! 牛年行大運 !!!

^o^

No comments: