Thursday, April 9, 2009

depression

supposed to be feel very happy as my birthday and long weekend coming~
good and nice mood on this sunshine day as well~
but mood spoil after received "his" call... wtfffffff
"He" only will remember me when he be disgruntled with his gf~
"He" only will call me when he want to pour out his woes~
Expectable, again the similar situation... haizzzzzzzz

sincerely, I had put our past in behind and treat him as friend~
but it's a pity, he only will remember me on above situation~
and every time the conversation almost are the same and mostly all about his and his gf~
how their life going on, how he treat good to his gf but her not really appreciate and keep argue with him, how unjustifiable and unreasonable she been~
I really cant understand what is the point he told me all of those bull-shit... I had nothing to do with it all as well~ really fed-up with it all ... f**k!!!!
And this time, I think he can sense that I'm be fidgety (coz i dint answer and talk much to him, just response "erm...oh...then..." to him) so less than 5mins ring off right away~

5mins fed-up damage my whole day nice mood~wat the hell....
shitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt :@

3 comments:

jenny said...

telswolkwakao..
so kanasai la him!!!
next time u dun answer his call..
then when he ask,
u jz tell him u r not free...
oways listen his bull shit,
u sure will qi xiao...
haha

EveLyn said...

haizzzzzz...
i tot he still remember my birthday and called to wish me but........wtffffffff
reAlly disappointed and super angry!!!!!! :@:@:@:@:@
however, will consider going change phone number le~

jenny said...

oic
okok~
let me know after u change ya!!!
haha